Volunteering with APON
APON Foundation is looking for enthusiastic students who are interested in working as volunteers for the welfare of underprivileged and disadvantaged sections of the society. The program aims towards providing the concerned young individuals with an opportunity to learn and discover the manner of serving society in a professional environment. They will also learn to work efficiently and punctually.
If you are interested, please download and complete Volunteering Application Form and submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the program you are applying for as the subject of the email.
For queries about any program at APON Foundation in general, please send an email to email@example.com.
• Must be enrolled in undergraduate or graduate courses of any background from a reputable College or university.
• Fluent in writing both English and Bangla (or with a very strong background in either)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially MS Word and MS Excel)
• Must be wiling to work with the underprivileged community
• Must demonstrate a commitment to APON’s mission and values.